Our tax expertise rivals that of any large firm, with unrivaled client service and lower rates. We represent clients in connection with a broad array of tax-related matters, including:
• tax-free and taxable acquisitions, spin-offs, and dispositions;
• tax-exempt bond offerings and compliance;
• corporate finance and funding transactions, recapitalizations, leasing and leveraged buy- outs;
• real estate investment trusts (REITs) and registered investment companies (RICs);
• partnerships, LLCs, joint ventures and disregarded entities;
• Chapter 11 reorganization cases and nonjudicial restructurings;
• private equity and hedge fund transactions
• tax accounting, including capitalization, cost recovery, mark-to-market and accounting change questions;
• tax-exempt organization work, including controversy resolution; and estate tax planning.
Tax Structuring. We also handle tax structuring for corporations, limited liability companies, individuals and specialized entities, such as real estate investment trusts and hybrids.